Friday, February 18, 2011

Brady, Bieber and Balentine's Day!


Even though it's been a couple of weeks I just HAD to write about the awesome date I had on Valentine's Day!!! It was with one of the ca-utest boys I know! I mean, oh my gosh! He was off school that day so we took advantage of the extra time we had together. We went to see the new Justin Bieber movie, Never Say Never. Which, by the way was very, very good. I can see why all the other girls like Justin. But this cute boy I was with is the only one I had eyes for. I'll just say it again, Oh my gosh!!! Be Jealous! He was so nice and so cute. I thought he might be embarrassed to be see with me or to go to the Justin Bieber movie, but he wasn't (well not too much anyway). He was the perfect gentleman and even let me buy him popcorn and Skittles. He was so cute in his custom made Giants hat, it made his hair look so good! He also wore his plaid jacket, it's one of my favorites. We discovered that our eyes are the same color. I thought I was going to die. We went to Subway afterward the movie. He got the Spicy Italian and I got the Roasted Chicken Breast. It was so fun, and I felt so cool being with him. We started laughing about the "Best Buy" employees that kept coming in to Subway for lunch. One of the TV shows he and I like to watch together is "Chuck". We started comparing people we saw in Subway to the characters in the show, especially since Chuck works at "Buy More" (which is supposed to be like Best Buy). I'm glad we watch that show together. He was so nice to me all day and even laughed at my jokes. We went shopping next. We didn't buy much but it was fun just being together. On the way home we talked about Chuck some more. It was so fun! I hope we go out again soon!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Perfect date!!!!

Annette said...

Justin Who? Watch out world...Brady is on the rise :) Cutest boy and such a fun date!!! Love this.

Lydia said...

You are such a cool mom, Stef! Reading this post, I could just hear you guys laughing at the Best Buy folks - made me miss you! Brady is growing up so fast! (Calvin and Jack would have died and given up their DS for 2 weeks before seeing Justin Bieber!)

Lindseys said...

Sounds like a fun time. Sometimes the funnest times are just sitting around watching/judging/commenting on people.

Derek