Monday, January 26, 2009

Stefani needs...

I got this idea from my cousin Darrell's blog.  He always has interesting and often humorous posts. Here's the concept.  Go to your search engine (Google, or whatever)... type in your name and then type in "needs", (ie; Stefani needs)  then search. .  It is quite funny.  Here are my top 6.

Stefani needs to take a load off
Stefani needs to keep her tummy covered (how appropriate is that?:-D)
Stefani needs a lesson
Stefani needs to lose the excess baggage
Stefani needs our prayers
and my personal favorite
Stefani needs a better fitting bra.

So, last night while I was waiting for the dogs to do their business I decided to punch in Brad's name and see what he needed.  And now I know...

Brad needs to get real with himself
Brad needs protection from his own security
Brad needs to take responsibility for what happened
Brad needs a pair of wrestling shoes
Brad needs a nap
Brad needs a therapist

... the dogs still weren't done, so I kept going

Brad needs a Ducati
Brad needs a new story line
Brad needs a fighter nickname

Funny!  
Feel free to post here what you find out that YOU need.  I would love to see what they are.

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

I'm totally going to do this! What fun! Yours & Brad's were hilarious. I think I'll do Brandon's, too if that's OK! Thanks for the idea!

Lydia said...

Too funny, Stef! I posted ours on our blog.