Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brady Kaczynski

I came home to scene this yesterday. Poor Redd, he's ready to be blown to bits and he can't even call for help due to the tape over his mouth. At least it's comforting to know he is a patriot until death.

You scientific types may be wondering what the bomb was composed of and you conscientious types may be wondering how a minor (and known recluse), such as Brady, could come to obtain such volatile materials. Well wonder no more, the bomb was constructed of nothing more than common household products found in the seemingly innocent "family game cupboard". The base of this particular bomb was the electronic version of the game Catch Phrase, with built in timer and obnoxiously loud beeping noise. Let this be a lesson to parents. Avoid future tragedies such as this. Please keep your game closets securely locked at all times. Simply closing the door just isn't enough.
Quick! Run for cover!

3 comments:

Shannon B said...

Haha...very creative Brady! Come over to my house and entertian my kids with your bomb making skills!

Annette said...

Oh my gosh! I would be laughing hysterically if I came home to that. What a funny kid. This is what happens when two creative (and patriotic) geniuses fall in love, lol.

Nate and Erin Russell said...

HAHAHAHA that is freaking hilarious! I love Brady!